Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm back :)

It's been quite a while, and man has my life ever changed. Funny that I am picking this up again when my second child (Trouble) is in about the same stage as my first was when I stopped writing on this blog. Recently, since about the beginning of October, I have felt a pull, small tug at my heart, to start blogging again. Maybe it's the crazy roller coaster of events in my life right now, and my desire to sort through my feelings. Maybe it's the craziness of taking care of 2 little wild things, AKA boys. Maybe it's the change in my life from working mommy to stay at home mommy (a job I feel blessed to be able to do). But whatever it is that is calling me back to my random blog after a few years of not working on it, I'm here, more scatterbrained than ever, and with way less time than before (who knew that littles demanded so much of your time and energy? I say this as trouble is currently throwing his lunch on the floor to make me pay for putting him in his high chair as I try to remember my password to log onto this thing). But most importantly, I'm here. I don't plan on picking up from where I left off. Mainly because I am not the same woman I was back then. I have learned so much about myself and life since then, and it would be a shame to try to be a previous me when I am so happy being the current me. And isn't that what we should all be doing? Growing, changing, learning from our past mistakes and successes so that we can ultimately be the best versions of ourselves? See you all soon :) I say that like there are really people reading this. Maybe someday soon there will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment