Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Naked time

I learned when I started to cloth diaper that one of the best ways to treat diaper rash is to allow the baby some naked time. Let it all air out, so to say. We've been doing this with Bubba at night, and I can say that it truly does make a difference. He loves his naked time. I'm not sure quite what it is, but he crawls all over the place...naked and giggling.

He thinks it's so funny that now every time we take off his diaper he sees if he can escape us.

This method of diaper rash prevention does not come without it's risks though. Hubs thought I was nuts the first time I suggested it! And up until a few days ago we carried this off without a hitch! See beautiful picture below for a laugh at the presumed pitfalls of such treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment